Commercial Claims Adjuster
Scott M. Favre Public Adjuster, LLC has experience with commercial claims of all sizes for all types of industries including but not limited to: condominiums/apartment complexes, restaurants, bars, hospitals, factories, banking facilities, medical facilities, storage facilities, churches, hotels, casinos, manufacturing facilities, etc.. Our commercial claims adjuster clients are located in Texas, Mississippi, South Carolina, Louisiana, Florida and Georgia.
Insurance companies typically have their most experienced claims adjusters working on commercial claims because of their complexity and will retain experts to review the claim that you are submitting. This can put you at a disadvantage if you do not have a public adjuster representing your best interest and helping you with your recovery decisions. With our experience and proven track record of success for our clients, we are ready to advocate for you, the policyholder, to assure a fair and equitable resolution during recovery.
In the event that a disaster should impact your business you may experience business interruption and extra expenses. Unfortunately, this means your place of work will become unusable and income will not be produced while fixed costs may continue to incur. With years of experience, our team is successful in negotiating business interruption insurance claims and loss mitigation. Our experts will help you achieve financial recovery and help to get you back in business quickly.
Steps To Recovery:
- Free commercial insurance adjuster initial consultation with the policyholder.
- Completely examine your policy to be sure all of your coverage is included in our claims strategy
- Our team of experts will conduct a thorough evaluation of your loss including: building damage, contents, business interruption, extra expenses and any applicable coverage to be certain nothing is left out.
- Presentation of the claim to your insurance company
- Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Making sure that you are paid what you are owned in a timely manner.