Government Agency Insurance Adjuster
Scott M. Favre Public Adjuster, LLC has successfully represented state and local governments with their insurance claims. Over the years our office has seen an increase in government insurance claims which have included, but not limited to: school districts, educational facilities, state ports, city governments, board of supervisors, etc. The sheer size of these properties as well as the complex structure of the insurance coverage that insures them require a professional public adjuster.
When time is of the essence, hiring a public adjuster can significantly reduce the time you must invest in the claims process. Often the management or board will want to wait and see what the insurance company will pay and if not satisfied then seek professional help. While sometimes this process works, generally it only delays the settlement of a claim and valuable time is lost by not allowing a professional adjuster to start the investigative process. With our knowledge of the insurance policy, claims process and field experience we have sustained a reliable reputation in the industry and are ready to assist with your government insurance claim.
Steps To Recovery:
- Free initial consultation
- In depth review of your policy to determine the type of coverage, policy limits, exclusions and other forms that may apply to your loss.
- Our team of experts will conduct a thorough evaluation of your loss including: building damage, contents, business interruption, extra expenses and any applicable coverage to be certain nothing is left out.
- Presentation of the claim to your insurance company.
- Negotiating and settlement of your claim to ensure you are paid what you are owed in a timely manner.